Lick the Cow Lick the Cow

just straight up awsumfruit!

short, simple and still the funniest thing I've seen all day. A little dissappointed that i couldnt find the hidden option though. xD anyone else knw where it is?

Moovlin PC Moovlin PC

6 for effort

but the gameplay was just too generic and repetitive for my tastes. the action was minimal and the story was weak. I dont like it when it becomes a chore to finish a game....i like to be upset when i finish a game. Thats the general sign for a great game. But as i said, clearly a lot of time and effort went into this project so well done for your commitment

Tick Tock Train Tick Tock Train

nice graphics...

the rest not so much...there are way too many bugs in this. did you beta it before release at all? as previously mentioned...cannot shoot and run... the first "bullet" he shoots give you about a fraction of a second to jump or you lose a life. the afro ball guy can be jumped over but only if you run towards him b4 hand. the rocket guy bugged so i killed him, but the game didnt proceed...he just kept jumping. so i restarted and the second time round his rockets just exploded instantly so i didnt have to move...just shoot him....and lastly, when i finished the puzzle...nothing happened again.... so iron these out please.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

superb

Well made. I also love how all of the original exploits were still in there. saved a lot of time xD Good job

Omega Crisis Omega Crisis

great

I loved this game....played it to the end and loved the sense of power it gave me ^^... however, i do have one issue. The game was relatively balanced difficulty wise rght the way through the game, but the very last mission was completely imbalanced... It was so much more dfficult compared to the rest of the game which made it too demanding after a quite relaxed game... But that's it' only fault i think. Good job

Colour My World Colour My World

^-^

this is just nice! theres no complications, no speedy, useless gimmics, just a nice end to look forward to! made me smile!

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

meh

ok this game has a nice concept, but a) the controls kept bugging and b) its extremely tough! even in the earlyish stages! A few necissary adjustments n this could be a big hit!

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

xD FTW

me likey!!! great way to create cuboy in game format!

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Funzies

ok...i actually found this fun...god that makes me sound so sad...T-T