Ride Like The Wind Ride Like The Wind

F-zero

comes to mind here xD
nice tune and incredibly well animated. Best few minutes i spend today

Link Vs. Metal Sonic Link Vs. Metal Sonic

KK suck!

im still waiting for the kitty krew to make sumthing worthwhile on this portal... you guys actually need to get animating decent stuff...its people like you who bring NGs rep down....

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

fantastic

this was all round great, pretty good art, true to pokemon style. Nice suitable music. Good scene composition. My only downside is the lack of quality control. And my device struggle to keep up. I know its not your fault the stuff sucks. but the lag made it harder to follow because it was offputting. Not bitching to much though. still really enjoyed it. just remember sum kind of quality control in the future for us poor saps with lame technology ^^; thanks for the show

Tyrant-D responds:

yeah thanks man!! the thing is if you read my description you would of found them. its at the bottom in the centre. the two central black buttons you can control the quality.

Lick the Cow Lick the Cow

just straight up awsumfruit!

short, simple and still the funniest thing I've seen all day. A little dissappointed that i couldnt find the hidden option though. xD anyone else knw where it is?

Moovlin PC Moovlin PC

6 for effort

but the gameplay was just too generic and repetitive for my tastes. the action was minimal and the story was weak. I dont like it when it becomes a chore to finish a game....i like to be upset when i finish a game. Thats the general sign for a great game. But as i said, clearly a lot of time and effort went into this project so well done for your commitment

Tick Tock Train Tick Tock Train

nice graphics...

the rest not so much...there are way too many bugs in this. did you beta it before release at all? as previously mentioned...cannot shoot and run... the first "bullet" he shoots give you about a fraction of a second to jump or you lose a life. the afro ball guy can be jumped over but only if you run towards him b4 hand. the rocket guy bugged so i killed him, but the game didnt proceed...he just kept jumping. so i restarted and the second time round his rockets just exploded instantly so i didnt have to move...just shoot him....and lastly, when i finished the puzzle...nothing happened again.... so iron these out please.

Octopus pg.1 Octopus pg.1

Hey, Great drawing. I like the somewhat newspaper style, comic book style you've adopted. The main reason you didn't make full marks....is that i am terrified of anything with tenticles!

Forest Master Forest Master

Very good

The only issue i have is i have a massive phoebia of tenticled creatures. I know thats not your fault but it made it difficult for me to spend a lot of time appreciating it. But very nice even for someone with tenticle issues ^^

Savory responds:

lol

The Rescue The Rescue

GOLLY!

for a speed paint this is impresive! i could only dream of being htis good! very well done!